The Greater Bilby is a marsupial native to the arid and semi-arid areas of central Australia. They are nocturnal omnivores and create burrows to avoid predation and the desert heat. Their cousin the lesser Bilby was declared extinct in the 1950’s and the Greater Bilby is also at risk due to loss of habitat as well as competition and predation from introduced species.
Fun fact: Australians have used the Bilby as an Easter icon in place of the usual ‘Easter Bunny’. You can generally find chocolate Bilbies in the supermarkets come Easter time.
- Printed on white matte Vinyl.
- High quality pigment inks.
- Measures approx 6 x 5.5 cm
- Water Resistant.
- UV protective Coating.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Great adhesive, but can also be cleanly removed and re-stuck.
- Stickers are hand wrapped in tissue paper. Makes gifting easy!
This item ships worldwide from Melbourne, Australia. Please check out the Shipping Policy page for lead times and shipping options.