The Masked Lovebird, also known as the Yellow-collared lovebird, is a small parrot native to Tanzania in Africa. These birds are characterized by their black faces and their large white eye rings which lends them the name the 'Masked lovebird'. These guys are considered a little more docile and timid than their cousins the Peach-faced Lovebird and make popular companions.
Fun Fact: Did you know that there are a total of 9 sub species of lovebird? These include the masked lovebird, the black-cheeked lovebird, the Fischer's lovebird, the Nyasa lovebird, the Swindern's lovebird, the red-faced Lovebird, the Abyssinian lovebird, the Madagascar lovebird and the peach-faced lovebird.
- Green (Standard)
- Peach-faced Lovebirds and Fischer's Lovebirds also available! Find them all here
The Feathered Friends collection is a tribute to the birds in our lives, past and present. Our birds are not just pets, but loved members of our family. Check out the full collection here.
- Black nickel plated.
- Hard enamel fill.
- Measures 36mm in length.
- Metal butterfly clutches.
- 2 pin studs on the back for extra security and to prevent rotating during wear.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and and in a protective eco-friendly Cellophane bag.
- Due to photo lighting and differences in display screens from various devices, the colours of this item may be slightly different than pictured.
This item ships worldwide from Coolangatta NSW, Australia. Please check out the Shipping Policy page for lead times and shipping options.