Pale-Headed Rosellas are endemic to North-Eastern Australia from Queensland to Northern New South Wales. Their habitat spans light woodlands, grassy undergrowth, wooded water courses, and farmland. They are closely related to the Eastern rosella; however, their appearance differs as Pale-headed Rosellas display a pale cream-coloured head and a pale blue coloured body.
Fun Fact: Pale-headed Rosellas are very creative cavity nesters, taking up room in anything from a tree hollow, an old fence post, or even cavities on the outside of wooden buildings.
Eastern and Crimson Rosellas also available! find them here
- Black nickel plated.
- Hard enamel fill.
- It measures 51mm in length.
- Metal butterfly clutches.
- Two pin studs on the back for extra security and to prevent rotating during wear.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and in a protective eco-friendly Cellophane bag.
- Due to photo lighting and differences in display screens from various devices, the colours of this item may be slightly different than pictured.
This item ships from Australia. Please check out the Shipping Policy page for lead times and shipping options.