Parrotlets are small, cute and full of attitude! These pint sized parrots are native to Mexico and South America and have become popular pets in aviculture due to their size and striking colours. They are known to have 'small bird syndrome' in that they act like large birds in small bodies, which can result in all kinds of questionable behaviors.
Fun Fact: Parrotlets are known as pocket parrots, why? Because these little guys are tiny and rather stocky with their stubby tails, meaning they'd very well fit in your pocket... although to try may result in ferocious bites!
- (You can also find Bluee the Parrotlet here as part of our Bird Tricks Range)
The Feathered Friends collection is a tribute to the birds in our lives, past and present. Our birds are not just pets, but loved members of our family. Check out the full collection here.
- Black nickel plated.
- Hard enamel fill.
- Measures 34mm in length.
- Metal butterfly clutches.
- 2 pin studs on the back for extra security and to prevent rotating during wear.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and and in a protective eco-friendly Cellophane bag.
- Due to photo lighting and differences in display screens from various devices, the colours of this item may be slightly different than pictured.
This item ships worldwide from Coolangatta NSW, Australia. Please check out the Shipping Policy page for lead times and shipping options.